tutorials about

Thursday 1 December 2011

About Yasmin-Elizabeth


I just love making/creating things, end of. The whole joy & satisfaction that comes from handmade and do-it-yourself projects makes me feel happy inside. I particularly love creating mixed-media art work & sewing. Among my other interests are digital design and illustration.

I studied multimedia at Liverpool Community college. During my time there I fell in love with the adobe creative suite especially Illustrator and Photoshop. I learnt so much during those 2 years! Happy times. Following my graduation, I was accepted into Glasgow school of Art to study Visual Communication, which would of led to a degree in design but unfortunately due to domestic commitments I was unable to return to the course after the first year. 

I am currently a stay-at-home mama to my little Jelly tot Malachy, he is 2. We live in Liverpool, England. In the last year I have discovered a great love for sewing and although I still have a lot to learn I would class myself as well and truly addicted. Having a blog to share my creations and to view other peoples makes this an exciting time for me. I have learnt so many techniques by following peoples tutorials and would love to give something back. 

Me& Malachy


Yasmin-Elizabeth
       XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment